Back for another season – 2018 looks to be better than ever! With ALL training sessions and home games in Mt Barker and with all teams having qualified and experienced coaches we are roaring and ready for season 2018!
Age Groups: U12, U13, U14, U15, U17
Brand new for season 2018 will be the inclusion of an U17 team, this is another piece of the puzzle falling into place to finalise our Pathways to Football project
- Trial 1: Saturday, 14th October, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Trial 2: Sunday, 15th October, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Trial 3: Tuesday, 17th October , 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Location: St Francis de Sales College (Bottom oval) – 8 Dutton Road, Mount Barker
If you are unable to make it, to all or any of the sessions, please fill out the expression of interest form so that we can contact you: http://bit.ly/2vL0v6L
What do I need to bring?
- General soccer gear (shin pads, socks etc)
- Lots of energy and smiles!!
Who can I contact if I have questions?
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mtbarkersoccer
What if I can’t attend?
- Fill out our Expression of Interest form – Expression of Interest Form
We are also looking for volunteers to assist each team in roles such as team manager and assistant coaches.
If you are interested please advise the coaches during the trial sessions.